Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Stumped


I have a new T-shirt on order. Can't wait to wear it out.

It was spotted being worn by a British Paralympic track sprinter (running). I suppose you have to appreciate "amp humour" to get it.

Bit like how I can only count to 15 now.

Or the poor guy that suggested I give myself a kick up the bum, which I explained was going to be harder than normal to do.

In an argument I often don't have a leg to stand on. But I usually put my best foot forward. Of course being stumped has a whole new meaning!

I'll leave you with these images:







































3 comments:

Treadly and Me said...

Oh, I dunno. I'd have thought it would've been easier to give yourself a kick up the bum--at least you can whip off the kicking leg to improve the angle!

Hollentour said...

Great t-shirts are few and far between. That is a great t-shirt.

cleeland said...

I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this post.